Full Time Permanent Position
Are you a customer-focused person looking to get a foothold in a dynamic sales environment? Better still – in the FX space supporting private clients to help in growing our private client function? If yes, we’d love to hear from you. If you are a natural communicator who thrives on customer contact, to keep them updated, assist with queries, and resolve issues, we have an exciting opportunity for you, within the Finance Sector, to join one of our fastest-growing teams.
Partners Desk, FX Brokerage, London
Working with specific members of the Private Client team, as part of the broader sales team, the purpose of this role is to maximise customer engagement and satisfaction, interacting using a variety of mediums, to maximise profit from and value for each client. You will be supported by the Marketing and Sales teams in identifying crucial intelligence on customer behaviour. Speaking directly with customers and prospects to enhance loyalty and highlight further opportunities and support the customer experience throughout the customer life cycle.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious customer-focused person seeking an opportunity within which they can make a real difference and be recognised for it. This wide-ranging role offers an excellent career path for the right candidate, with the right attitude, who is willing to put in the effort to move up in the company as the team and department grow.
Against pre-determined targets:
- Assist in the sourcing of warm leads through prospective calling of lead sources to qualify requirements and time scales.
- Highlight suitable services from our selected partners and actively make referrals to those partners.
- Make after-sales calls to assist in gathering feedback and referrals from our recent clients, gather future requirements, identify, and promote products to improve customer retention.
- Identify gaps in customers’ records and collect appropriate information during customer contact and update records accordingly.
- Assist in managing databases to identify both new and ongoing opportunities.
- Work to migrate suitable clients to our online dealing system, identifying early adopters, offering advice and guidance while being the first point of contact for support on our online platform.
- Capture customer social media information and encourage social engagement.
- Support the sales function when required as a secondary point of contact for customers.
- Resolve routine customer complaints either over the phone or through written correspondence minimising resolution time.
Preferred Skills and Ability
As well as being engaging and enthusiastic you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience in actively connecting with customers through excellent written and verbal communication along with strong interpersonal skills.
- Being results orientated with focus and attention to detail.
- An ability to resolve issues whilst maintaining relationships through being proactive and positive.
- Being a quick learner who can adapt your knowledge to new situations.
- An ability to add value and enhance customer relationships.
In return, we will offer
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission, company pension, and discretionary annual rise.
- Hybrid working, splitting your time between home and our London office.
- Join a bright, energetic, driven team who collaborates so we all succeed.
- Training and development aimed at promoting talent from within for our leaders of tomorrow through clear career paths coupled with regular reviews.
- Competitive benefits will be added to a Company Pension
- Friday ‘Wine-down’ drinks and team quizzes, recognition Awards team building events/away days, quarterly company get-togethers/BBQ/parties.
Halo Financial is a leading UK foreign exchange brokerage, offering a comprehensive range of services to individuals and businesses since its inception in 2005.
We pride ourselves on offering a flexible and personalised approach for each of our clients. We are experts in navigating the seemingly complex foreign exchange market on behalf of our clients to maximise savings in currency transactions and make money go further.
Halo Financial are winners of the Gold Award of Best Supporting Service at the OPP awards, the Gold Award for Financial Support and Innovation from Re:Locate Magazine, and 5 out 5-star platinum merchant status rating via independent review website – Feefo.com.
Halo Financial welcomes direct applications to any of our advertised vacancies or on a speculative basis letting us know you are available and qualified. Please select “Apply now” to submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies or search specialists, please.
How to Apply
No agencies or search specialists please.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with your details, history of success and career aspirations and we’ll do the rest.
Note: This role overview is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.