Full Time Permanent Position
Halo’s settlements team is the heart of the company whereby we focus on delivering each client’s currency to its destination in the most efficient way. The team ensures the company is compliant with all relevant laws and regulations. The department also ensures that the clients get the best possible service from the company.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the settlement of a contract is compliant with UK regulations and in line with the settlements policy. – This will give you the opportunity to communicate with our clients and guide them on the best possible course of action.
- Guide on payment instructions and what we require to make the most effective payment for a client.
- Ensure that all payments requests made comply with FSA regulations and when they don’t, be advised on how to effectively communicate with the clients.
- Facilitate the reconciliation of the trades from the day before
- Update clients on their outstanding trades.
- As a team, facilitate the delivery of the day’s trades.
- Communicate with clients on the settlement of trades and the requirement for client’s to settle deposits.
- Build a rapport with clients and traders and Halo’s banking partners.
And much more…
To be successful, the candidate will need:
- 1+ year in payments within foreign exchange
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A desire and the skills to deliver the best customer service.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- To be flexible, adaptable and comfortable within a changing environment.
- To have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good ability with Excel.
- Competitive Package.
- An encouraging, collaborative, fun working environment.
- Thorough training and development aimed at promoting talent from within.
- Competitive benefits package being put together, performance based annual discretionary bonus.
Please register your interested via our website at [email protected] . We look forward to hearing from you.
Halo Financial are the guiding light in foreign exchange. A trusted brand delivering great value, professional expertise, security and fast payments for all our clients currency exchange needs. Established over 10 years ago we are a fast-growing organisation, passionate to be the best global boutique foreign currency specialist.
In addition, we work with partners and an affiliate network, who introduce clients to us. It is important that this is a two-way street so we are always looking out for business to refer to them too.
Established in 2004, Halo’s founding directors are actively involved in trading and service excellence. Based at the Battersea Studios, a great location and place to work.
For further information, please visit: www.halofinancial.com
How to Apply
No agencies or search specialists please.
Contact us via [email protected] with your details, history of success and career aspirations and we’ll do the rest.
Note: This role overview is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.