We’re proud to be different
The Halo Way
Since Halo formed in 2004, the Foreign Exchange market has become overcrowded, highly automated and increasingly impersonal, driven by companies seeking profit led efficiencies and an over-reliance on technology.
At Halo, we recognise the benefits of technology, however we know how powerful strong client relationships are, so we make them the centre of everything we do.
When we ask our clients, “why Halo?” the answer is simple: we offer straightforward answers to complicated scenarios.
To us, the strongest currency is relationships.
Removing stress for clients
Trust in our people and service
Continued client research and feedback highlights that people and businesses place their trust in us: so our job is to act in their best interests, while balancing the commercial needs of Halo. Our clients tell us that, whatever their requirement, they value our approach of genuine collaboration to get the best results for them and that they trust us to consistently deliver on our promises. We aim to always live up to that trust.
People are important to us
Our clients, our partners and our team members are never just a number. Each is a person with whom we work hard to build a strong and fruitful relationship. Because of this, we have one of the highest rates of repeat business in the industry and long term, successful relationships with valued partners.
Knowing that a happy team leads to happy clients means our internal culture is a reflection of our approach to our external relationships, and the respect we have for one another leads to one of the highest levels of positive client feedback in our industry.
We have a point of view, too
Our currency specialists regularly comment in and contribute to the media, including industry leading financial television news channels such as CNBC, Bloomberg, BBC radio, leading newspapers, magazines online and trade media. See some of our media coverage and comment.
Our dedication to client service has won awards
Our search for service excellence and positive feedback from our happy clients have led to awards:
- Feefo Gold Merchant Status for five years and counting…
- Best Customer Focus in the Best Business Awards
- Commended in Best Money Transfer Provider category in Consumer Moneyfacts Awards five years in a row
- OPP Gold Awards for Best Supporting Service – twice
- The Re:Locate Magazine Financial Innovation and Support Award
- Shortlisted for Best Money Transfer Provider in the new British Bank Awards
You are in safe hands with Halo Financial
- Halo Financial is registered as a Limited Company in England No. 5155787, established since 2004 and trading since 2005.
- The company is regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Payment Services Regulations 2017, FRN: 528727.
- FCA regulations state that companies making currency exchanges on clients’ behalf under the Payment Services Regulations have a suitable level of turnover, and company directors must fulfil strict criteria to ensure they are suitable to conduct payment business.
- As an FCA-Authorised and Regulated Payments Institution, it is our responsibility to hold relevant client funds in segregated accounts (known as ‘safeguarding accounts’). Our relevant client funds are at Barclays Bank PLC. These funds are separated from our other assets so that, in the event of our insolvency, they are used to repay you and other clients. Please note that funds are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and Barclays Bank PLC does not monitor the funds we place on the safeguarding account or how we operate these accounts.
- We have a secure, two step verification process for all account registrations and currency trades.
- Halo Financial operates strict Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies and controls, to prevent against and identify fraud and ensure a genuine client base.
- Our Currency Consultants are experienced in the markets, with many years of knowledge and experience between them, so they can assess risks in currency market movements.
- Phone calls, updates, regular notifications and emails are provided every step of the way.
Our Vision and values
We strive to:
• Provide industry-leading levels of customer service, ensuring our clients get maximum benefit and satisfaction from our currency services, products and solutions.
• Recruit, develop and retain the very best people as they contribute as much to our business success as our very best strategic planning. We don’t give people jobs, we give them careers.
• Push technological boundaries for ever greater efficiency and improved customer service.
• Proactive – The first to meet our clients’ needs by anticipating them now and in the future.
• Professional – Knowledgeable, expert, friendly and courteous at all times.
• Trustworthy – Upholding the greatest levels of integrity, doing what we say we will, when we say we will. Ensuring regulatory standards and compliance are upheld to protect our clients.
• A team – We encourage individual creativity and leadership, but work together for our clients.
• Clear – It’s our job to simplify a complex service, making it easy to use and understand.
• Dedicated – We believe our services really make a difference. Every client is allocated their own industry-qualified currency specialist, to assess and meet their individual currency requirements.
Hundreds of reviews showing Halo’s excellent customer service.
We received the Platinum Trusted Service Award – having achieved excellent customer satisfaction for 6 years in a row.