You can be sure that your money is in safe hands with Halo Financial.
- Halo Financial is registered as a Limited Company in England No. 5155787 and has been trading since 2005.
- Halo Financial is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Payment Services Regulations 2017, FRN: 528727
- FCA regulations state that the company making currency exchanges on clients’ behalf under the Payment Services Regulations have a suitable level of turnover, and company directors must fulfil strict criteria to ensure they are suitable to conduct payment business.
- All client funds are held in separate accounts, so your money is kept separate from any operating funds and is protected at all times.
- Halo Financial operates strict Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies and controls, to prevent against and identify fraud and ensure a genuine client base.
- Two step verification process for all registrations and currency transfers.
- Phone calls, regular notifications and emails every step of the way.