At Halo Financial, we pride ourselves on forging long-term client relationships, helping businesses save time and money on their foreign exchange payments, and grow profitably. We’re people offering real solutions with a firm belief that relationships are the strongest currency.
Foreign exchange solutions for all businesses
Halo Financial is committed to helping businesses and the people behind them. So, we extend our foreign exchange services to large and small companies, providing the same close working relationships to all our clients and partners.
We keep our clients informed of currency market changes by providing you with the latest foreign exchange market news and daily currency insights via email and our website. Keeping our clients in the know allows you to make informed decisions based on your specific currency requirements, allowing you to process your own online currency trades where necessary. You can also discover how to manage your currency risk and maximise your return.
Through detailed analysis and bespoke consultancy solutions, Halo Financial will help your business take advantage of currency volatility and budget effectively, so you can plan for any downturns and make the most of any positive exchange rate movements.
Halo’s vision and values
Since Halo formed in 2004, the Foreign Exchange market has become overcrowded, highly automated, and increasingly impersonal, driven by companies seeking profit-led efficiencies and an over-reliance on technology.
At Halo, we recognise the benefits of technology; however, we know how powerful, strong client relationships are, so we make them the centre of everything we do.
We provide industry-leading levels of customer service, ensuring our clients get maximum benefit and satisfaction from our currency services, products, and solutions. Every client is allocated their own personal currency specialist to assess and meet their individual currency requirements.
In addition to our client relationships, we also value all who work within our business. We look to recruit, develop and retain the very best people as they contribute as much to our business success as our very best strategic planning. We don’t give people jobs; we give them careers, allowing them to prosper and provide our clients with the best service possible.
Removing the stress from currency transfers
Halo understands that running a business is challenging as is, without overseas payments complicating the process. That’s why we aim to simplify currency trades and help you focus on the things that matter. Continued client research and feedback highlight that people and businesses place their trust in us: so, our job is to act in their best interests. Our clients tell us that, whatever their requirements, they value our approach of genuine collaboration to get the best results. Businesses trust us to deliver on our promises consistently, and we aim to live up to that trust dependably.
People are important to us
Our clients, our partners and our team members are never just a number. Each is a person with whom we work hard to build strong and fruitful relationships. Because of this, we have one of the highest rates of repeat business in the industry and long term, successful relationships with valued partners.
Knowing that a happy team leads to happy clients means our internal culture reflects our approach to our external relationships. The respect we have for one another leads to one of the highest levels of positive client feedback in our industry.
We have a point of view
Our currency specialists regularly comment in and contribute to the media, including industry-leading financial television news channels such as CNBC, Bloomberg, BBC radio, leading newspapers, magazines, online and trade media. See some of our media coverage and comments.
Our dedication to client service has won awards
Our search for service excellence and positive feedback from our happy clients have led to awards:
- Feefo Gold Merchant Status for five years and counting…
- Best Customer Focusing the Best Business Awards
- Commended in Best Money Transfer Provider category in Consumer Moneyfacts Awards five years in a row
- OPP Gold Awards for Best Supporting Service– twice
- The Re: Locate Magazine Financial Innovation and SupportAward
- Shortlisted for Best Money Transfer Provider in the new British Bank Awards
You are in safe hands with Halo Financial
- Halo Financial is registered as a Limited Company in England No. 5155787, established in 2004 and trading since 2005.
- The company is regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)under the Payment Services Regulations 2017, FRN: 528727.
- FCA regulations state that companies making currency exchanges on clients’ behalf under the Payment Services Regulations have a suitable level of turnover. Company directors must fulfill strict criteria to ensure they are suitable to conduct payment business.
- As an FCA-Authorised and Regulated Payments Institution, our responsibility is to hold relevant client funds in segregated accounts (known as ‘safeguarding accounts’).
- Our relevant client funds are at Barclays Bank PLC. These funds are separated from other assets and are used to repay you and other clients in the event of our insolvency. Please note that funds are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, and Barclays Bank PLC does not monitor the funds we place on the safeguarding account or how we operate these accounts.
- We have a secure, two-step verification process for all account registrations and currency trades.
- Halo Financial operates strict Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies and controls to prevent against and identify fraud and ensure a genuine client base.
- Our Currency Consultants are experienced in the markets, with many years of knowledge and experience between them, to assess risks in currency market movements.
- Phone calls, updates, regular notifications, and emails are provided every step of the way.