Join the Halo team today…
If being in the driving seat of your own success appeals to you, Hi, We’re Halo Financial.
If you are serious about discovering your potential and want to really enjoy reaching it, we should talk.
If you’re fired-up about reaching the next level in your career in the Foreign Exchange arena, or want to enter this exciting sector, then we should talk.
If being in a team that proudly determines its future and realises aspects of that future deliberately every day sounds good, you’re likely to love it at Halo Financial.
If you’re drawn more toward an environment built on the ideas, creativity and problem solving of people at all levels, not just at the top, we should talk.
If seeing your efforts have a direct impact on the company you work with appeals more than simply being another headcount in a gilded cage, we should talk.
If being in a company that prides itself on working to each individual’s best strengths from Day One kind of does it for you, guess what? You’ve got it. We should talk.
So, however you want to set yourself apart; whether that’s as a specialist, a leader of teams, an award winner in your field, or perhaps all three, let’s talk.
Our guiding principles when it comes to our people are simply about:
- Sharing our aims and direction, then involving everyone in setting out how we realise our aims. It’s good to be sure we’ll all be heading in the same direction – and that it’s the right direction!
- Developing and recognising everyone’s contribution so we can increase autonomy. Let’s face it, if you’re never given the chance to take decisions how can you lead well?
- Being open about what works well and what we could be doing better. Who wouldn’t want to make life a little easier and work a bit smarter? Work is big part of what we do, but it’s not everything, right?
Everybody’s view, opinion and contribution is valued in Halo Financial. So let’s talk…
Halo Financial is seeking a Settlements Team Leader
Career Opportunity in the Financial Sector
Halo’s settlements team is the heart of the company; delivering each client’s currency to their chosen destination in the most efficient way. The team ensures the company is compliant with all relevant laws and regulations. The department also ensures that the clients get the best possible service from the company.
Team Leader purpose:
The role is to guide Halo’s clients on all aspects of their trades and therefore provide award winning service to help them make international payments. Coupled with leading the existing, experienced team. The successful candidate will be expected to take ownership of and responsibility for assigned tasks and work to achieve the goals of the settlements functions with the help of the team. They will be expected to ensure deadlines and service level standards are achieved and thus our clients remain as loyal as they have been in the 16 years since Halo began.
The role will include the following responsibilities with and through the team:
- Leading the team in delivery of duties and service second to none
- Ensuring that the settlement of a contract is compliant with UK regulations and in line with the settlements policy. This will give you the opportunity to communicate with our clients and guide them on the most effective course of action.
- Guide on payment instructions and the information needed to make the most efficient and cost-effective payment for a client.
- Ensure that all client payment instructions comply with FCA regulations and relevant laws. When they don’t, effective communication with the client ensure positive outcomes.
- Facilitate the reconciliation of all trades and funds movements between Halo, our clients and our counterparties
- Update clients on their outstanding trades and/or funds on account.
- As a team, facilitate the delivery of the day’s trades.
- Communicate with clients on the settlement of trades and the requirement for client’s to settle deposits.
- Build a rapport with clients and traders as well as Halo’s banking partners.
…and much more
To be successful, the candidate will need:
- 2.5+ years (ideally) in payments within foreign exchange.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A desire and the skills to deliver the best customer service.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- To be flexible, adaptable and comfortable within a changing environment.
- To have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good ability with Excel.
- A positive attitude to teamwork and individual commitment.
- Competitive Package.
- An encouraging, collaborative, fun working environment.
- Thorough training and development aimed at promoting talent from within.
- Competitive benefits package being put together, performance based annual discretionary bonus.
Please register your interested via our website at email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you.
The Halo Way
Since Halo formed in 2004, the Foreign Exchange market has become overcrowded, highly automated and increasingly impersonal, driven by companies seeking profit-led efficiencies and an over-reliance on technology.
At Halo, we recognise the benefits of technology. However, we know how powerful strong client relationships are, so we make them the centre of everything we do.
When we ask our clients, “why Halo?” the answer is simple: we offer straightforward answers to complicated scenarios.
To us, the strongest currency is relationships.
Career Opportunities at Halo Financial
We are always on the lookout for talented colleagues to join the Halo Family.
If you have the desire to exceed expectations by out-caring all the rest, you could be just the person to help us make the difference for our clients.
Could there be a home for you at Halo? Contact us for a confidential chat and to find out about new ways to work with us.
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hundreds of reviews showing Halo’s excellent customer service.
We received the Platinum Trusted Service Award – having achieved excellent customer satisfaction for 6 years in a row.