A Forward Contract (or Forward Trade) is a ‘buy now, pay later’ type trade and is the most effective way of managing exchange rate volatility, giving you the ability to plan ahead.
Halo Financial agrees to exchange a specific amount of one currency for another at a fixed exchange rate, for settlement and delivery on an agreed date up to 12 months in the future.
Currency trades can be booked against the vast majority of freely tradable currencies and not just against British Pounds. The amount of currency required the exchange rate and settlement date are all fixed on the day the deal is agreed, thereby eliminating exchange rate risk during that period. Forwards can be flexible: they can be extended, or used up early if needed.
- Available in the majority of freely tradable currencies
- Easy and low cost way to help manage exchange rate fluctuations
- Gives certainty over what your profits will be
- Protects against adverse currency fluctuations
How do Forward Contracts Work?
We follow a simple 3 step process…
Our services are designed to make your life easier. We’ve designed a simple, three step process for how you can get started trading with Halo:
- We discuss your specific requirements, so we understand what you do and what you need to protect your business against currency risks.
- Halo Financial creates a custom currency strategy to meet your needs and those of your business.
- Your experienced Currency Consultant will continue to review this strategy to ensure it is fit for purpose and meets your needs
Hundreds of reviews showing Halo’s excellent customer service.
We received the Platinum Trusted Service Award – having achieved excellent customer satisfaction for 6 years in a row.