These currency tools can help you target a better exchange rate and protect you against a worsening one. Automated currency orders are instructions to buy or sell currency at predetermined target levels to enable you to capture exchange rates round the clock. They can help companies use currency volatility to their advantage, gaining protection against currency losses and maximising on any currency gains. They are “good till cancelled” (GTC), so they sit in the market until triggered, or until you cancel them. Alternatively, they can be set with an expiry date.
Orders can be can used for both spot and forward trades. It also relieves the burden of constantly monitoring the markets – safe in the knowledge that the market is working for you to achieve your target rate.
– Control: buy and sell at the rate you want
– Certainty: currency professionals monitoring the exchange rates for you 24/7
– Flexibility: you can modify or cancel your order at any time
A Limit order enables you to target a better exchange rate than is available at the time of placing the order. It is an instruction to buy or sell currency at a predetermined ‘best case’ exchange rate, which if achieved, will go through automatically. By exchanging at a better exchange rate, you will receive more currency for your money.
How it Works
We follow a simple 3 step process…
Our services are designed to make your life easier. We’ve designed a simple, three step process for how you can get started trading with Halo:
- We discuss your specific requirements, so we understand what you do and what you need to protect your business against currency risks.
- Halo Financial creates a custom currency strategy to meet your needs and those of your business.
- Your experienced Currency Consultant will continue to review this strategy to ensure it is fit for purpose and meets your needs
Hundreds of reviews showing Halo’s excellent customer service.
Gold Merchant Status for the fifth year running.