How can I refer clients to you?
We’re always pleased to hear from you, no matter how you get in touch. Once you have become a partner, you can recommend clients to Halo Financial by:
- Using our Online Enquiry Form
- Calling your Affliate Consultant on +44 (0) 20 7350 5473
- Emailing your designated Affiliate Consultant
- Directly through your website or CRM system (Please speak with your Affiliate Consultant for more information on how we can set this process up for you).
Do you provide marketing materials for me to send to my clients?
Yes. We are able to provide both printed and online marketing tools that you can use to communicate our services to your clients.
- Online tools can include tracked web banners and buttons, currency updates, articles, publications and web copy.
- Offline tools can include promotional leaflets, prepaid reply flyers and dedicated 0845 (local rate) telephone numbers to aid tracking.
Can I be confident that the referrals I send to you will be allocated to me?
Yes. Both our printed and online marketing tools created as part of our partnership will include a unique reference, identifying you as the source of the referral.
Do I receive any financial benefit from working with you?
This depends on the type of partnership – if you are registered as an Introducing Broker with Halo Financial, we will remunerate you for all unique referrals that undertake a foreign currency transaction with us. We provide referral commission for both business and individual client referrals.
How do I get started?
Speak to your Affiliate Consultant, who will set up your Partnership and send you any relevant documentation. If you are becoming a partner on a commission basis, you will need to sign an Introducing Broker Agreement with Halo Financial, detailing the nature of the partnership and the commission agreement for the referrals you send to Halo.
How are commissions paid?
Commissions are paid on a monthly basis by electronic transfer to your designated bank account.
Will I receive reports on my clients’ activities with you?
Yes. We will provide you with a breakdown of transactional activity and commissions due. Please note that, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), we will not provide personally identifiable client data without the express permission of the client to do so.
Any other questions?
Please contact our Affiliate team on +44 (0) 20 7350 5473 or request a call back and we’ll contact you.
Hundreds of reviews showing Halo’s excellent customer service.
We received the Platinum Trusted Service Award – having achieved excellent customer satisfaction for 6 years in a row.